Cosmesis Youth Serum
A new weapon has been developed in the fight against aging skin. It’s a powerful peptide that breathes new life into aging and damaged skin. By mimicking the action of the body’s own natural thymic youth hormone, this innovative peptide works at the cellular level to reinforce your skin’s immune defenses and to stimulate the growth of new skin cells. The result? Improved tone and texture in as little as five days.
This anti-aging peptide is called acetyl tetrapeptide-2 (AT-2), and it’s one of the top ingredients in Cosmesis Youth Serum.
Peptides are the natural choice for repairing damaged and aging skin. These anti-aging, nontoxic substances...
- Trigger increased collagen production.1
- Enhance antioxidant defense.2
- Improve cellular repair.3
The result? Softer, smoother, more radiant-looking skin.
Acetyl tetrapeptide-2 has been shown to rejuvenate facial skin, improve skin tone and texture—and help defend against the visible signs of premature aging.
Experimental studies have shown:4
- increased cellular growth by 51% in just five days
- increased keratin production by 75%
- increased keratohyalin production by 28%
- increased production of granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF), the substance that activates your skin’s immune cells, by 450% in just five days
By reinforcing immune defenses and enhancing skin regeneration, this discovery can help restore aging, mature skin to a more youthful appearance.
Cosmesis Youth Serum contains a seaweed called Chondrus crispus that repairs damaged skin cells, improves skin cell growth, and reduces oxidative damage to the skin. This nutrient-packed botanical:
- provides skin-supporting vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that help rejuvenate and restore aging skin,5
- improves skin softness and silkiness by trapping and holding moisture, cooling, and hydrating the skin,6
- provides a protective, water-binding barrier that promotes the regeneration of damaged skin.7
But that’s not all . . .
The Chondrus crispus in Youth Serum contains a performance-boosting ingredient called carrageenan that delivers active ingredients deep into your skin, leaving skin looking younger, healthier, and more refreshed.8
Together, the two skin rejuvenators in Cosmesis Youth Serum help revive aging skin by exfoliating, nourishing, moisturizing, protecting, detoxifying, and regenerating it. The unique combination of nourishing botanical extracts and potent anti-aging polypeptides can breathe new life into aging and damaged skin.
1. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012 Nov 23;428(3):416-21.
2. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2008 May;48(5):430-41.
3. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2012 Oct;1270:93-7.
4. Available at: http://www.innovadex.com/documents/1045286.pdf?bs=4501&b=125062&st=20.
5. Adv Food Nutr Res. 2011;64:357-69.
6. Available at: http://www.herbs2000.com/herbs/herbs_ irish_moss.htm . Accessed March 12, 2013.
7. Polymers. 2011;3(4):1972-2009.
8. J Control Release. 2004 Mar 5;95(2):257-65.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|