Tightening & Firming Neck Cream 2 oz - by Cosmesis
If you’re not targeting the thin skin of your neck area, then you’re overlooking one of the most obvious signs of aging. Your neck and upper chest/shoulder/torso area is a dead giveaway of your age because its thin skin is especially prone to sagging and wrinkles. But it doesn’t have to be. Advances in research have led to the discovery of compounds that offer a novel approach to supporting the delicate skin of your neck and décolleté. Scientists have discovered that these compounds act as key regulators of the biochemical environment within the dermal layers of the skin.1-7 This facilitates the communication necessary to protect, repair, and strengthen your skin from the inside out.
Hexapeptide-10 helps improve the connectivity of the dermo-epidermal junction, reinforcing the skin’s elasticity and firmness.
Acetyl-dipeptide-13 diphenylglycine improves skin’s tightness by halting the breakdown of elastin and stimulating the synthesis of collagen type I.
Goji berries have unparalleled antioxidant power that protects the skin’s internal structure from free radical damage.
Indian gooseberry helps protect against UV damage that leads to collagen breakdown and an early loss of elasticity.
Hyaluronic acid increases skin hydration and facilitates communication between skin layers.
1. Available at: http://www.lotioncrafter.com/reference/tech_data_serilesine_solution.pdf.
2. Available at: http://www.lotioncrafter.com/reference/tech_data_relistase.pdf.
3. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007 May 22;111(3):504-11.
4. Phytother Res. 2004 Dec;18(12):1008-12.
5. J Ethnopharmacol. 2010 Oct 28;132(1):109-14.
6. Am J Pathol. 2007 Nov;171(5):1451-61.
7. Wound Repair Regen. 1999 Mar-Apr;7(2):79-89.
Purified Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Lycium barbarum (Goji Berry) Fruit Extract, Hexapeptide-10, Acetyl Dipeptide-13 Diphenylglycine, Emblica officinalis (Indian Gooseberry), Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Concentrated Tea Blend Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Directions For Use
- Apply a liberal amount of cream to the neck and décoletté twice daily.
- Use upward stroking motions and include the jaw line.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|